Monday, November 19, 2012

Guitar Piano Keyboard Lessons Arlington, TX


NEWSFLASH! Michael’s Guitar Studio is excited to announce the addition of piano / keyboard lessons as well as the best guitar lessons in Arlington, TX! Our lesson studio is growing thanks to the support of our local community and their desire to take guitar & piano lessons. We strive to make our lessons a fun & enjoyable experience for all. Here is what some are saying about their experience:

* Taking guitar lessons has been exciting. It's a proud moment seeing yourself take on a challenge and having fun while doing it! James and Michael are always upbeat and positive, and I've made two new friends as well.
-Ric S.
* "My daughter Julia and I are so glad we found Michael's Guitar Studio for our guitar lessons. Our instructor James has been awesome and makes lessons fun and engaging. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have fun and learn how to play guitar!
– Rob V.
* Thanks to my instructor, Jim, at Michaels Guitar Studio; I'm finally indulging my creativity and learning to make music! I'm living proof that age does not limit your ability to learn something new!
– Kathy W.

Guitar Piano / Keyboard lessons Arlington, TX

No comments: